Annual Tuition Information for 2017‐2018
|T/Th Mornings Class (For 3 to 4‐Year‐Olds)||MWF Mornings Class (For 4 to 5-Year-Olds)||Mon-Fri Class (KinderGarden)|
|Cost per Year||$1030||$1450||$2035|
|Time Involvement||Parent Helper Days (~6-7 days), Board or Committee Responsibility, Participation in Fundraising for the School, and Attendance at School Events||Parent Helper Days (~7-8 days), Board or Committee Responsibility, Participation in Fundraising for the School, and Attendance at School Events||Parent Helper Days (~8-9 days), Board or Committee Responsibility, Participation in Fundraising for the School, and Attendance at School Events|
- A 15% discount off the lesser tuition is available for families with sibling groups attending concurrently.
- Limited scholarships are available based on financial need. Scholarship applications are available on our website at www.ebns.org. Please contact our Treasurer, Michael Gannon at (781) 499-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- EBNS is a small school and our budget is tight. We strive to keep tuition as affordable as possible so that our school is available to as many families as possible. If you have the means to make an additional donation to the school, please consider doing so. You will receive a receipt for your tax-deductible contribution. Your donation will help to provide additional supplies, help fund larger improvement projects, or go toward our scholarship fund. Please submit your donation to our Treasurer with a note so that s/he can send you a tax receipt, or you can donate at https://www.gofundme.com/fundebns.
Thank you for selecting Ellwanger-Barry Nursery School and KinderGarden for your child. Open Enrollment begins on January 28th, coinciding with the date of our open house. For your application to be considered, please be sure to:
- Complete the Application form. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
- Pay the $50 application fee ($25 for additional siblings, if applying for more than one child) at the time you submit the application materials. Applications submitted without the fee cannot be considered. Checks should be made payable to EBNS. The application fee is non-refundable and is not applied to your tuition. Mail the completed application and fee to our Registrar at the following address:
Christen Kelley, EBNS Registrar
4 East Henrietta Rd.
Rochester, NY 14620
- You will be contacted by our Registrar upon receipt of your application. Applications will be processed and acceptance letters will be sent out once we have reviewed your application. Once the classroom capacity has been met, your child will be placed on a wait list
- If your child is offered a spot in one of our classes, you will receive an acceptance letter a parent guardian agreement, and a physicians report initially; a tuition bill along with other pertinent forms will be sent out after receipt of the parent guardian agreement. If your child is placed on the wait list, you will be contacted if a spot becomes available. Please feel free to contact our Registrar, Christen Kelley at any time (email@example.com or 585-633-8935).
- Be sure that all previous tuition charges at EBNS have been paid in full. Applications cannot be considered if there are outstanding tuition payments.
- EBNS offers a cooperative nursery school and semi-cooperative KinderGarden program in a multi-age educational setting for children ages 3 to 6 years old. It is recommended that families enroll their children in the program following the guidelines provided above, with exceptions made upon agreement between the family and our teacher. We also recommend that children be toilet-trained or in the process.